Are you looking for an internship?
Notenspur Leipzig e.V. offers the general possibility of an internship for 3-6 months to support the preparation and planning of various Notenspur projects.
Unfortunately, the internship cannot be remunerated. Applications can only be considered for a compulsory internship within the framework of a school, training or study regulation.
What we expect:
- Preferably studies in the fields of: Cultural Studies, Musicology, Communication and Media Studies, Economics, Museum Education, International Management or a related subject.
- enthusiasm for (classical) music and culture
- joy of communication
- good computer skills
- good knowledge of German and one other language
- Support in the planning and preparation of a European cultural project
- support in the preparation and realization of other events: e.g. Notenspur Night of Home Music
- Support with PR measures
- Carrying out research and office work
What we offer:
- Insight into a cultural institution
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing European cultural projects
- Participation in a motivated and creative team
If you are interested in one of the above activities, please contact us by e-mail: mail(at)notenspur-leipzig.de, leinhosz(at)notenspur-leipzig.de or phone 0341 / 25 35 48 60.
Only applications in German will be considered!