Im Moment haben wir keine Stelle im Bundesfreiwilligendienst zu besetzen. Der nächstmögliche Einsatz beginnt im September oder Oktober 2023.
Are you looking for an internship?
Notenspur Leipzig e.V. offers the general possibility of an internship for 3-6 months to support the preparation and planning of various Notenspur projects.
Unfortunately, the internship cannot be remunerated. Applications can only be considered for a compulsory internship within the framework of a school, training or study regulation.
What we expect:
- Preferably studies in the fields of: Cultural Studies, Musicology, Communication and Media Studies, Economics, Museum Education, International Management or a related subject.
- enthusiasm for (classical) music and culture
- joy of communication
- good computer skills
- good knowledge of German and one other language
- Support in the planning and preparation of a European cultural project
- support in the preparation and realization of other events: e.g. Notenspur Night of Home Music
- Support with PR measures
- Carrying out research and office work
What we offer:
- Insight into a cultural institution
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing European cultural projects
- Participation in a motivated and creative team