… We walked the trails
- You decorated the Leipzig Music Trail with blue balloons, visited exciting places, solved riddles and won great prizes at Tombola.
- You solved riddles about music and recognized the Gewandhaus Music Directors through 3D-glasses
- You collected stamps in your personal Toni Pass while searching for trails.
What was it about?
The Stations of the Little Leipzig Music Trail (“Kleine Leipziger Notenspur”) opened their doors for you free of charge. You could solve riddles and play.
Where did we start?
Preceded by a short musical introduction, the discovery of the Leipzig Music Trail began at 2 p.m. in the courtyard of the Grassi Museum.
How did it work?
- Had you responded to a task or solved a riddle correctly, you received a stamp in your Toni-Pass. Had you marked the Notenspur routes with balloons, you could also collect numerous stamps. The stamps were given away at every participating Notenspur Station, including the starting and destination points. From 4 p.m. there were refreshments (tea, coffee and some cake) at the Augustusplatz. Clown Holly joined us as well.
- The winners’ announcement became the culmination for all the children! Were you at the Augustusplatz at 16:30, you could take part in the great Tombola and win some great prizes. Finally, we flew balloons together at the Augustusplatz.